Dr. Geoffrey Sandels
Dr. Geoffrey Sandels has specialized in chiropractic rehabilitation in a family practice setting in Snellville, Georgia since 1983.
Studied under Dr. William Harris of the Foundation for the Advancement of Chiropractic Education.
Back Power Master Trainer with the Georgia Safety Council on Back Injury Prevention, a program developed for the National Safety Council.
Dr. Sandels has attained Diplomate status with the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. He completed 300 hours of education needed to sit the Diplomate test for certification in Chiropractic Rehabilitation.
Received 120 course hours in the study of Physiological Therapeutics.
- Life Chiropractic College -- 1979 to 1982; Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Georgia Institute of Technology -- 1976 to 1979; Concentrating on pre-chiropractic studies
- DeKalb Community College -- 1975 to 1976
- Past President, Snellville Area Kiwanis Club
- Past President, Snellville Merchants Association
- Past Administrative Board Chairman, Zoar UMC
- Rotary Club Treasurer
- Past Board of Directors, Snellville Jaycees
- Past Vice President, Snellville Jaycees
Heritage Chiropractic Clinic Dr. Geoffrey A. Sandels
Specializing in Spinal and Nerve Rehabilitation in Snellville, Georgia since 1983
2407 Lenora Church Road Snellville, Georgia 30078 770-979-2731